Tuesday 3 June 2014

*sneezes* bless me, I think I've caught feelings, can you hand me that situationship?...

Location: London





Situationships and catching feelings are my two new favourite phrases, (they may be old, but they're new to me) the joke is...it's not even a joke, this is the hard stone truth.
When did getting into a loving relationship become a battle? A chore? The uncool thing to do? 

Everyone's trying to get what they want without putting in the work, the hardship etc but that's what makes you stronger as a person, "there are too many mediocre things in life for love to be one of them", (a great quote I once heard) so why treat it like a game?
Why be the clown juggling different decisions, hearts, people? 
When did everything become indistinguishable shades of grey rather than the straight up black and white? 
You either want to date or you don't.
You either like that person or you don't.
You either want that person or you don't.
If you like more than one, the answer isn't to see them all, it's to pick one or pick none, 
I'm getting too old (in my young age) for these secondary school games, I tell it like it is, I'm selfish, I want one guy and I wanna be the only girl, I want emotion and I want affection and I want it in a good proportion, no I don't want to marry you and have your babies straight away, chill out, not every girl is programmed to be Betty Crocker *rolls eyes*

I thought as you get older you become more picky with who you date, and even then, you go and date or get into a relationship, now you have people just "kinda" seeing each other, in a non exclusive way so they can see other people o_O
I personally can't work that way, if i'm "kinda" seeing someone, believe they are the only person i'm "kinda" seeing.

If this is how the world is changing, I can only feel nothing but pity for my future children's....I wouldn't even know what it would be called by the time they're old enough to kinda have a situationship *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment