Wednesday 23 February 2011

Perhaps imagination is only intelligence having fun.....

Location: Canada

So I was sitting there today, watching adverts as I waited for whatever it was I was watching to come on and i'm sure I saw at least three different movies coming out to do with aliens, and that got me thinking, a lot of films seem to have aliens in them these days, more so than say 5-10 years ago right?

So I always wondered when you see films like the Matrix, Men in Black or Signs, how realistic are they?
There's all these talks about "Area 51" where they have top secret stuff that can't be that top secret because we know they're top secret...so they're a secret but not top...still on my wavelength?

So this led me to think - what if these films have anything to do with things we don't know about, like the cat has been let out of the bag so they base it around movies so that we kind of have a general knowledge so if we were ever to actually witness these types of "crazy far-fetched ideas" we'd be like...ohh...ok...so that movie was real then huh?

Watching these adverts for these alien films, have you ever noticed that the aliens all seem to look the same? tall, skinny, wide face, eyes small and spaced, three skinny fingers on each hand, a big head, and a greeny/grey colour?
Like seriously, did all these amazing writers, producers and directors come together and say lets all sit and talk about aliens, so if we ever do an alien film the aliens will look the same.
Because in my head i'm thinking "i've neverrr seen an alien, so i'm going to create one to look like what i think it would look like because as a writer/producer/director I am an artist and my imagination is wild and vivid and far-fetched and outside the box".....yea..i'm not getting this vibe from them lately, are you?

I don't know if it's just my wild imagination, but i'm thinking that someone has to know something, there has to be a little truth behind these films right?

So if I get a little serious now and move away from aliens and the matrix, what about the 'Da Vinci Code', 'Constantine', 'Angels and Demons' and '2012', with all the conspiracy talk and everything flying around, surely there has to be some truth behind these films right?
I really think the film industry is trying to educate us on the sly, how well do we know the army, CIA, FBI, MI5 and MI6, and of course Area 51, i'm just saying, better keep your eyes open for that, the world may be a small place but at the same time it's pretty big and there's still anlot we don't know "dun dun dunnnnnnnnn" o_O

No comments:

Post a Comment