Saturday 29 January 2011

Higher than a boy in a plane

Locationa: Canada

SOOOO today was a lazy day, I was supposed to revise but it just didn't work, I ended up watching Dexter instead, I love Dexter, I feel I would make the best murderer just like him because of my profession (between you and me, let's not share that statement).

So not only was it a lazy day but I lost my brain today too, I know I had it when I went to class because I was making up names to help me remember bones, e.g. the humerus is the arm bone because that's where the funny bone is, and the tibia is tiny...that's a fib because the fibula is tiny and so on...

I also know I had it when I was in my room because I was using my stalking skills and telling my friend that I was sure another friend has a girlfriend but is lying, and I also used my knowledge to tell my friend that the promise he made about always being (insert name here) isn't a good promise to make because he could be in witness protection or steal a dead guys name to hide out and then he would no longer be him...anyway
I left my room to cook chicken and Cristina (house mate) came home, I then decided I didn't want the chicken I wanted what she was eating, but then I had an argument with myself as to where to put the chicken.
Then I went to go and get the food that Cristina had, but realised I didn't have my card with me, so I had to go back and get it, I picked it up from my room and for some reason left it on the kitchen table, then I was doing some Thai Chi on the chair and nearly fell off it,
but without my brain great ideas came to mind, I've decided I want to have a happy half birthday when I get back to England, because in September i'll be half way to 22, but everyone would have missed my 21st, so I should have a half birthday, I've decided I definitely want ice cream and jelly, and Paul said to have it in a park, if I could get a bouncy castle that would be AWESOME! But that's not gonna happen, so i'll just stick with getting some speakers and stuff, but I may just have it in a house....to be continued with that idea

No comments:

Post a Comment