Friday 7 January 2011

I think...Therefore I am

Location: Canada

I've always wondered about having a blog, when I first heard of it I didn't have a clue what the hell it was....as a matter of fact I still don't....
But I've browsed around a couple people's and my general sense is that it's just a public place to hang your laundry out to dry, and what a better way to watch them dry than to have someone watching with you...I'm still pondering on whether to hang normal clothes or my underwear....underwear may be interesting but it's a bit private right....let's go for fashionable clothes, that way it'll be interesting to look at.

So the name is Carina, but i'm well known as Curry, C.C. or Rina, I was born into a crazy family, (not skitzo crazy, more like 'you've lost the plot but you're funny and kinda sane' crazy) so I tend to say the craziest things that I would actually like to know the answer to or would actually like to do, this brings me to another point about me....i'm what you would call a curious cat, but the way I see it, the myth is a cat has 9 lives, so I feel I can be outright dangerously curious at least 9 times, after that it's a hit and miss.

I stand by two quotes in life, the first by Marilyn Monroe - Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
the second by whoever came up with it - i'm old enough to know better and young enough to do it again.


I figure with the second quote I can use it up until the age of 25, 30 max then i'm screwed.


I believe in trying at least everything once, but i'm not so hot on the drugs idea, the only drugs I take are pharmaceutical ones that cannot be used more than 6/8 times a day.


so I guess this is all for now, at least I know when I need to just write stuff down to make it go somewhere other than circling the blackness in my head i'll have somewhere to put it, in other words, somewhere to hang my laundry out to dry so I can admire it with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment