Thursday 10 July 2014

Light bulb moment...Lights, Camera, ACTION!!

Location: London 

So while writing up my latest Instagram post (CC_London) I had a brainwave, how awesome would it be to showcase a talented friend a week on this, get their name out there, I have so many followers on my various social networking sites (I have no idea why) that I know lots of people would see it, and I have sooo many talented entrepreneurs as friends, it would be a crime not to.



So as I was working on Joelle's post, I shall use today to be her spotlight:


She has her own company call BlueBird Pictures, with the website being bluebirdpictures.org (how easy is that to remember?)
If you head to her website, she has lots of posts on there,  documentaries, series and shorts that she's been working on. 
If you google her (Joelle David), her short documentary on BBC 3 pops up, or if you're lazy, you could just click on the link:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p01rjf6f 

You can also become a member of Bluebird Pictures, they support creatives in all areas, so whether you have a documentary, short film etc

Her latest thing she is working on is called "Being 20 Something" (makes you interested in what it's about right?)  It's a documentary exploring love, sex and relationships in your twenties.
Where she will attempt to interpret some of the communication barriers we seem to encounter as twenty somethings in the modern era when it comes to dating.
If this sounds interesting to you and you would like to take part in this, and talk candidly about relationships, head over to the website and/or email  shout-outs@bluebirdpictures.org.uk





Tune in next week for my post on Giselle Ali - MUA

No comments:

Post a Comment